To guarantee sustainable acting in the broad field of home economics the project aims to reach the following objectives:
The general objective is to contribute through digital and innovative lifelong learning for professionals to the improvement of ecological, economic and social sustainability in the EU.
- 1- Development of an curriculum in the amount of 10 ECVETs/ECTS and an corresponding blended-learning course with 4 modules (80 hours presence phase and 170 hours digital-learning including 90 hours tutorials for self-study and 80 hours online-learning)
- 2- Pilot run in Finland (LAUREA) and Austria (UCAEP) and optimizing of curriculum and blended-learning course
- 3- Handbook with best-practice examples for vocational education on sustainability
- 4- Learning materials and handbook in English will be translated into 5 national languages for successful learning and Dissemination
- 1- Implemented sustainable behaviour in home economics profession and guest-orientated businesses.
- 2- Improved access to education for sustainable behaviour in profession and daily life for pupils, trainees and unskilled employees through teachers and multipliers
- 3- Developed innovative ICT-based content, pedagogies and practices for lifelong learning to react on changing challenges in the field of profession mentioned above.
- To reach these objectives the project partner will word on the following 4 main outcomes: