- to widen their competences
- to empower learners
- to develop competences for transferring knowledge into a systemic sustainable mindset.
To handle the mission the project partner will word on the following 4 main outcomes:
- Outcome 1. Collection of practical needs, tools, materials and recommendations to arrange professional learning processes to improve education for sustainability
- Outcome 2. Prototype transnational curriculum for a blended-learning course (8 ECVET/ECTS)
- Outcome 3. Blended-learning course “Discovering a sustainable mindset”
- Outcome 4. Handbook with best-practice examples for learning activity concepts and detailed information about learning and teaching for ESD
The long term benefit of this project will be well educated vocational educators and trainers holding competencies to conduct the processes in their professional fields in a sustainable manner and use digital learning tools. In addition, they are able to share their knowledge with pupils, staff members and trainees.